Welcome Guest: S’enregistrer | Connexion

FAQ | Rechercher | Membres | Groupes

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue !

Vous êtes bien sur le forum 2 d'ohmydollz ! Smile

Je suis administratrice de ce forum Elesina, et nous avons 1 et une autre en période d'essaie donc pour toute question aller voir Bloomdu66.

*Toutes les dolls sont les bienvenus ici, sauf les boulets de première ! * Bon séjour sur ce forum !!!!!!!
Milkshape 3d 1.8.5

OhMyDollz l'autre forum Index du Forum -> Discussions -> Mariage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rowymary

Masculin
Amitié: 124

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:22 (2016)
MessageSujet du message: Milkshape 3d 1.8.5
Répondre en citant

Milkshape 3d 1.8.5 > bit.ly/1sIhnIM

Milkshape,,,3D,,,Screenshot,,,of,,,Milkshape,,,3D,,,1.8.4,,,Developer(s),,,Mete,,,Ciragan,,,Preview,,,release,,,1.8.5,,,Beta,,,1,,,/,,,July,,,08,,,,2009,,,Operating,,,system,,,Microsoft,,,Windows,,,Type,,,3D,,,modeling,,,License,,,Shareware,,,Website,,,milkshape3d.com,,,Fine,,,,so,,,I,,,decided,,,to,,,have,,,these,,,faces,,,(inside,,,the,,,hollow,,,bits,,,of,,,the,,,B),,,remain.FAIL!,,,I,,,could,,,not,,,figure,,,out,,,how,,,to,,,take,,,the,,,existing,,,far,,,vertices,,,(the,,,back,,,of,,,the,,,B),,,and,,,create,,,faces!,,,I,,,tried,,,doing,,,EXACTLY,,,what,,,I,,,had,,,done,,,with,,,the,,,first,,,set,,,of,,,faces,,,,yet,,,the,,,new,,,faces,,,I,,,created,,,seem,,,to,,,-just-not-be-there-DownloadSKP,Export,for,Bricscad,Provide,SketchUp,SKP,file,export,plug-in,for,BricscadDownload,,Half-Life,,2,,Garry's,,mod,,Put,,characters,,in,,awkward,,poses,,,create,,your,,own,,wheeled,,vehUser,,6.2,,Not,,bad,,24,,Softonic,,6,,Not,,bad,,Not,,bad,,Your,,rating:,,Your,,rating,,0,,OK,,Your,,rating,,has,,been,,saved,,Oops,,,something's,,gone,,wrongOK,DownloadOBJ,Export,for,Bricscad,Export,geometric,data,to,OBJ,filesOstensibly,,,this,,was,,to,,prevent,,users,,from,,figuring,,out,,how,,to,,edit,,the,,Windows,,registry,,to,,commit,,software,,cracking,,and,,use,,MilkShape,,3D,,without,,paying,,for,,itThis,allows,you,to,export,to,morph,target,animation,such,as,the,ones,in,the,Quake,model,formats,or,to,export,to,skeletal,animations,such,as,Half-Life,or,Genesis3dThe,,,possibilities,,,that,,,are,,,offered,,,are,,,limitless,,,,by,,,allowing,,,you,,,to,,,resize,,,,change,,,the,,,position,,,,merge,,,,smooth,,,borders,,,,or,,,divide,,,any,,,object,,,,among,,,other,,,options.References[edit]Try,,againSurely,,it's,,useful,,enough,,to,,create,,at,,least,,the,,most,,primitive,,shapes,,-,,place,,holder,,art?,,So,,I,,had,,always,,thought,,,so,,I,,didn't,,even,,bother,,with,,the,,trial,,-,,I,,bought,,the,,software,,,wanted,,all,,the,,export,,formatsAs,,,well,,,as,,,supporting,,,its,,,own,,,file-format,,,,Milkshape,,,3D,,,is,,,able,,,to,,,export,,,to,,,morph,,,target,,,animation,,,like,,,the,,,ones,,,in,,,the,,,Quake,,,model,,,formats,,,or,,,to,,,export,,,to,,,skeletal,,,animations,,,like,,,Half-Life,,,,Genesis3D,,,,Unreal,,,,etcSome,,users,,have,,therefore,,accused,,MilkShape,,3D,,of,,being,,spyware,,have,,boycotted,,it,,as,,a,,resultI,needed,this,software,in,a,pinch,to,create,3D,letters,of,the,alpha,bet,-,a,simple,project,could,not,be!,I,choose,to,create,the,Front,faces,of,the,letter,B,firstThis,,,was,,,relatively,,,simple,,,enough,,,,once,,,I,,,looked,,,up,,,the,,,controls,,,to,,,enter,,,select,,,mode,,,(,,,),,,and,,,then,,,move,,,mode,,,(,,,),,,,I,,,was,,,able,,,to,,,quickly,,,plot,,,vertices,,,(yeah!),,,,then,,,link,,,those,,,relatively,,,easily,,,as,,,facesSee,,,also[edit]Try,,againDownload3DM,,,Export,,,for,,,Solid,,,Edge,,,Add,,,3DM,,,export,,,features,,,to,,,your,,,Solid,,,Edgehands,,downMilkShape,,,3D,,,was,,,originally,,,created,,,as,,,a,,,low,,,poly,,,modelling,,,program,,,by,,,Mete,,,Ciragan,,,for,,,the,,,GoldSrc,,,engineBlender,,,OGRE,,,Engine,,,3D,,,computer,,,graphics,,,software,,,gmax,,,[2],These,issues,have,been,resolved,since,version,1.8.1,Beta,2,(May,2007)You,,,can,,,import,,,and,,,export,,,3D,,,models,,,in,,,a,,,wide,,,variety,,,of,,,formats,,,,so,,,you,,,can,,,then,,,freely,,,insert,,,them,,,in,,,a,,,gameDuring,development,,many,file,formats,were,addedX,,,Submit,,,Problem,,,Report,,,Close[x],,,Problem,,,Report,,,submitted,,,Thank,,,you,,,for,,,submitting,,,a,,,problem,,,report!,,,The,,,Download,,,team,,,is,,,committed,,,to,,,providing,,,you,,,with,,,accurate,,,software,,,informationThis,,site,,requires,,JavaScript,,The,,,ratings,,,you,,,see,,,may,,,vary,,,by,,,country,,,or,,,region.Ok,,fine,-,so,I,will,delete,the,random,faces,that,were,created,in,the,process,,and,map,my,own,back,-of-the-B-,faces.Let,me,take,a,moment,before,I,move,on,to,the,next,critical,fail,to,explain,the,standard,view,layoutThe,Official,MS3D,Web,Site,Official,MS3D,Download,File,format,specification,of,the,ms3d,format,An,MS3D,viewer,written,in,C++,,complete,with,animation,and,weighted,vertices,for,the,latest,file,format,An,MS3D,loader,written,in,C++,Milkshape,tutorial,for,Video,game,Makers,Blender,add-on,to,import,and,export,ms3d,files,i,,personally,,think,,that,,milkshape,,is,,a,,complete,,waste,,of,,space,,on,,my,,hard,,drive,,,and,,that,,blender,,totally,,beats,,it,,out f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:22 (2016)
MessageSujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
OhMyDollz l'autre forum Index du Forum -> Discussions -> Mariage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB
Template by BMan1
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com